Blog Background

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pretty Stinkin' Excited!

So yesterday I received the best blog news ever! I am featured on The DYI Showoff blog today! SUPER excited!! Evidently, she really liked my $2 furniture re-do. Check it out! Also, you should subscribe to her blog if you like this sort of thing. I love, love, love getting to see what other's are up to!

Here are my latest furniture finds at garage sales. I am obsessed with them, but can't decide what to do with them.



The tall table was $7 and the shorter, rectangle table was $5. I also can't decide where to put them. I'd love to put one in our bedroom, but Ryan's furniture is pretty matchy-matchy and we can't exactly just pawn the bedside table off. Any ideas??

{I think I have just about decided that my iPhone camera is just not a good camera for blog photos.}

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Congrats that is really cool that she featured your design :). Can't wait to see more of your furniture.

    ReplyDelete